CUSTOM CABINET PRICE LIST
These prices reflect custom cabinets with the following specifications:
- 3/4" raised panel or flat panel ; stain and clear topcoat finish, or painted to a solid color
Drawer Front Style:
- To complement door
- Frameless style also referred to as European construction
- 3/4" maple plywood sides, bottoms, tops, shelves
- Maple plywood backs grooved into sides and bottoms with 3/4" x 4" reinforced hanger rail system at top and bottom of cabinets
- Full 12" cabinet depth behind upper doors
- Mortise biscuit glue and screw assembly
- Soft close undermount drawer slides on all drawers and pullout shelves.
- 5/8" maple drawers and pullout shelves
- Garbage and recycle pullouts receive heavy duty side mount drawer slides rated for 150 lbs.
- 110° opening soft-close hinges
- 3/4" material for toe kick to match exterior finish
- Adjustable shelves utilizing 32mm (1-1/4") hole spacing
- Finish for both cabinet interior and exteriors meets or exceeds KCMA standards
Reasons to hire a custom cabinetmaker like myself instead of a big box retailer or design center...
- I will personally come out and measure and help you lay out your kitchen. I know every aspect of this trade from design layout and measuring to fabricating and installing the cabinetry. You are dealing directly with me.
- If a space measures 26-3/4", I make the cabinet 26-3/4", not 24" with a 3" filler. Frameless style cabinets increase the space even more since you don't lose space behind a frame.
- I choose the best materials for function, durability, and style. I design your cabinets to your lifestyle and specifications.
- Not only am I an experienced cabinetmaker, I am also a top-shelf carpenter. So you can hire me to do any carpentry work that needs to be done.
- You will be proud to show your friends your new cabinetry project.
Base Cabinet – full height doors – $295 per lineal ft.
Base Cabinet Drawer(s) over Door(s) – $399 per lineal ft.
Upper Cabinet - 24" high or less - $225 per lineal ft.
Upper Cabinet – 32" high or less – $265 per lineal ft.
Upper Cabinet – 32" - 36" – $315 per lineal ft.
(Taller cabinets available; please inquire for price)
Pull-out Shelves – $135 each
Deep Drawers for a 3-drawer base cabinet – $150 each
Garbage or Recycle Pull-out Unit – heavy duty slides – $175 each
Regular finished ends: Base cabinet = $75, Upper cabinet = $50, Pantry/Utility = $100
Finished ends to match door design: Base = $150, Upper = $125, Pantry/Utility= $225
Refrigerator Side Panels – 3/4" x 24" x up to 90" – $150 each, to match door = $225
Appliance Door Panels – please inquire for price
Installation – $99 per cabinet (4 cabinet minimum), so minimum install = $396
Moldings - $65 to $105 per each 8' length purchased, plus $69 for each 8' length molding installed