CUSTOM KITCHEN CABINET PRICE LIST
These prices reflect custom kitchen cabinets with the following specifications:
- 3/4" raised panel or flat panel ; stain and clear topcoat finish, or painted to a solid color
Drawer Front Style:
- To complement door
- Frameless style also referred to as European construction
- 3/4" maple plywood sides, bottoms, tops, shelves
- Maple plywood backs grooved into sides and bottoms with 3/4" x 4" reinforced hanger rail system at top and bottom of cabinets
- Full 12" cabinet depth behind upper doors
- Mortise biscuit glue and screw assembly
- Soft close undermount drawer slides on all drawers and pullout shelves.
- 5/8" maple drawers and pullout shelves
- Garbage and recycle pullouts receive heavy duty side mount drawer slides rated for 150 lbs.
- 110° opening soft-close hinges
- 3/4" material for toe kick to match exterior finish
- Adjustable shelves utilizing 32mm (1-1/4") hole spacing
- Finish for both cabinet interior and exteriors meets or exceeds KCMA standards
Reasons to hire a custom cabinetmaker like myself instead of a big box retailer or design center...
- I will personally come out and measure and help you lay out your kitchen. I know every aspect of this trade from design layout and measuring to fabricating and installing the cabinetry. You are dealing directly with me.
- If a space measures 26-3/4", I make the cabinet 26-3/4", not 24" with a 3" filler. Frameless style cabinets increase the space even more since you don't lose space behind a frame.
- I choose the best materials for function, durability, and style. I design your cabinets to your lifestyle and specifications.
- Not only am I an experienced cabinetmaker, I am also a top-shelf carpenter. So you can hire me to do any carpentry work that needs to be done.
- You will be proud to show your friends your new cabinetry project.
Price List: (refer to drawing below)
Base Cabinet – full height doors (A) – $300 per lineal ft.
Base Cabinet Drawer(s) over Door(s) (B) – $399 per lineal ft.
Drawer Base Cabinet (C) – $399 per lineal ft. + $150 for each drawer
Upper Cabinet (D) - 24" high or less - $225 per lineal ft.
Upper Cabinet – 32" high or less – $265 per lineal ft.
Upper Cabinet (E) – 32" - 36" – $315 per lineal ft.
(Taller cabinets available; please inquire for price)
Pull-out Shelves – $150 each
Garbage or Recycle Pull-out Unit – heavy duty slides – $175 each
Regular finished ends: Base cabinet (F) = $75, Upper cabinet (G) = $75, Pantry/Utility = $100
Finished ends to match door design: Base (H) = $175, Upper (J) = $175, Pantry/Utility= $250
Refrigerator Side Panels – regualr finished end $100 each, to match door = $250
Appliance Door Panels – please inquire for price
Installation – $100 per cabinet (4 cabinet minimum), so minimum install = $400
Moldings (K) - $65 (flat trim); $80 (bullnose trim); $105 (crown molding) per each 8' length purchased, plus $69 for each 8' length molding installed
EXAMPLE OF COSTS FOR CABINETRY PICTURED ABOVE
A is 3 ft @ $300 per lineal ft = $900
B is 3 ft @ $399 per lineal ft = $1,197
C is 2.5 ft @$399 per lineal ft = $997.50 + $300 for 2 drawers in place of doors = $1,297.50
D is 2.5 ft @ $225 per lineal ft = $562.50
E is 6 ft @ $315 per lineal ft = $1,890
Regular finished ends - Base
F is $75
Regular finished ends - Upper
G is 3 finished ends @ $75 ea = $225
Paneled finished ends - Base
H is $175
Paneled finished end - Upper
J is $175
+ 2 regular finshed ends on middle upper ends (G) = $150
8.5 ft of crown molding = 2 8 ft units @ $105 ea = $210
8.5 ft of flat trim = 2 8ft units @ $65 ea = $130
8.5 ft of bullnose trim = 2 8 ft units @ $80 ea = $160
6 cabinet units @ $100 ea = $600 +
6 8ft units of molding and trim @ $69 ea = $414
TOTAL = 7,661.00 (with regular finished ends) OR $7,861 (with paneled finished ends)