Cabinets by Alan. I am a personable craftsman and custom cabinetmaker who builds custom cabinets and built-ins with over 30 years experience designing and building one-of-a-kind wooden creations for my clients. My family has a long background in the woodworking, cabinet maker and carpenter fields. I work directly with you from concept through completion, paying close attention to details, with a truly personal touch to ensure your project ideas become reality.
I specialize in handcrafted, high end, custom cabinetry, millwork and furniture in cherry, walnut, oak, maple, mahogany, pine, alder, birch and bamboo. Styles include, but not limited to, traditional, modern, contemporary, mission, country french and antiqued. I enjoy working with all kinds of woods — they all have a special look and feel that will make your project distinct. All woods can be finished naturally, stained, glazed, or painted to complement its surroundings. I provide sample boards of the stain colors before work begins. On painted projects, like built-ins and bookcases, my customer usually gives me a Benjamin Moore® color and I match the finish to that. I use quality hardware such as Salice®, Blum®, Accuride®, and Knape&Vogt® drawer slides and hinges on all cabinetry. Construction is done in my well-equipped state-of-the-art shop and installation is done in a timely manner. I have been following the green concept for years as I don't like to waste materials.
Creatively Designed with Quality Workmanship... something you will be proud of!
Most clients I am meeting with have decided to stay in their current home. The trend is to get better design and craftsmanship as they will be staying put where they are for a considerable time. Free standing store bought furnishings depreciate quickly where as custom made built-ins increase with your home's value. Many times a home's design called for custom cabinetry and bookcases from the start, this is especially true around the fireplace. Typically a fireplace sits in the middle of a 12 to 14 foot wall with two nooks flanking the left and right sides. You just can't buy something from a store to fit there. I can customize spaces like this for you, making the room cozier and giving it a finished look.
Handcrafted Custom Cabinetry and Furniture
- Custom Cabinets
- Custom Kitchens; Custom Kitchen Cabinets, Bathroom Vanities, Bathroom Cabinets in both traditional joinery and Euro construction styles; Kitchen Islands; Kitchen Remodeler; Kitchen Alterations; Bathroom Remodeling; Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen Cabinets retrofitted to accommodate new appliances
- Granite Countertops
- Wall mounted bathroom vanity
- Espresso vanity
- Contemporary Vanities
- Custom made Dining Room Sideboards, Buffets
- Built-in Bookcases, Bookshelves, Libraries, Shelves
- Media and Entertainment Centers designed for today's new plasma TVs and electronics
- Fireplace Mantels, Fireplace Cabinets, Fireplace Surrounds
- Residential Bar, Home Bars, Bar Furniture
- Radiator Covers, Radiator Enclosures shipped to most states including PA, NY, CT, DE, MD, VA, NH, VT, ME, RI, MA
- Bedroom Furniture, Armoires, Closets
- Custom Woodworking, Architectural Woodworking
- Commercial Cabinets and Casework
- Interior doors, Crown Molding, Trim
- Wainscoting, Wooden Paneling
- Home Office, Work Centers, Computer Desks
References in North New Jersey including Andover, NJ, Allendale, NJ, Bernardsville, NJ, Blairstown, NJ, Boonton Township, NJ, Bridgewater, NJ, Butler, NJ, Chatham, NJ, Chatham Township, NJ, Chester, NJ, Flanders, NJ, Franklin Lakes, NJ, Glen Ridge, NJ, Green Pond, NJ, Hardyston, NJ, Hillsborough, NJ, Livingston, NJ, Kinnelon, NJ, Long Valley, NJ, Madison, NJ, Montclair, NJ, Montville, NJ, Morris County, NJ, Morristown, NJ, Morris Township, NJ, Mount Olive, NJ, Mountain Lakes, NJ, New Milford, NJ, Newton, NJ, North Bergen, NJ, North Caldwell, NJ, Parsippany, NJ, Peapack, NJ, Pompton Plains, NJ, Randolph, NJ, Secaucus, NJ, Short Hills, NJ, Smoke Rise, NJ, Sparta, NJ, South Orange, NJ, Sussex County, NJ, Tenafly, NJ, Warren, NJ, Wayne, NJ, The WaterMark on Hudson, NJ, West Orange, NJ, and Wyckoff, NJ; Manhattan, NY.
I also work with select architects, interior designers and qualified contractors.
Thank you for your interest.